Inland Waterways Insurance - UK

Long established Insurance Underwriting Agents for:

  • Narrowboat Insurance
  • Canal Boat Insurance
  • Marine Insurance
  • Residential Marine Insurance
  • Marine Pleasurecraft Insurance
  • Dutch Barge Insurance
  • Watercraft Insurance
  • Marina Insurance

Collidge & Partners are specialists in Marine Insurance on the UK Inland Waterways and for many years have been offering clients exceptional customer service and excellent value for money. Today, as in the past, we provide very competitive premium rates combined with excellent cover and world class security. Our insurance policies are underwritten with some of the world's leading Insurance companies and offer great protection for you and your vessel.

Cover can include:

  • Breakdown
  • Marine Legal
  • Residential use
  • Roving trade use
  • Letting to tenants
  • Bareboat or skippered charter

Our expert staff are ready to help!

Please call us on Tel: 01303-290872 and our friendly staff will be happy to find out more about your craft, explain Marine Insurance, and provide verbal and written quotations on request. 

Alternatively View/download a PDF version of the Summary (to use this you will need a copy of the Adobe Reader) then obtain a quotation by using our interactive form. If you prefer to apply for cover by post, download this Marine Proposal Form, complete it in full, sign & date and send to Collidge & Partners at the address below.

Address: 2 Ozengell Place, Eurokent Business Park, Ramsgate, Kent, CT12 6PB

Download the required Inland Waterways Insurance UK forms here

Contact Us

Are you looking for marine insurance cover? Call us on 01303-290872 today or request a quote online

Get your quote now