• t : 01303-290872
  • 2 Ozengell Place, Eurokent Business Park
  • Ramsgate, Kent, CT12 6PB

Get an on-line proposal form & quotation for your marine Inland Waterways insurance.   Get Your Quote Now

European Inland Waterways Cruising

Collidge and Partners are long established Insurance Under-Writing Agents for:-

  • The Inland Waterways of France, Belgium and Holland
  • Residential and private pleasure use - Inland Waterways of Europe
  • Narrowboat insurance
  • Marine insurance
  • Residential Marine Insurance
  • Marine pleasure craft insurance
  • Dutch Barge insurance
  • Rivers, canals and inland lakes - France, Belgium and Holland


This special scheme can also incorporate delivery trips from the UK to a mainland European Port by way of road transit or a Channel crossing and of course return journeys back to the UK.


For European Inland Waterways Cruising: -

You may contact us now and obtain a quotation by using the interactive form and a competitive quotation will be returned to you.

Alternatively to take advantage of our competitive Marine Insurance facilities, please download this Marine Proposal Form (in PDF format), complete it in full, sign & date and post to Collidge & Partners by post.

Before continuing please View/download a PDF version of the Summary (to use this you will need a copy of the Adobe Reader).

Please note that a separate endorsement is required to cover the cross channel trip be it via Road Transport or by Sea. Once the necessary details have been established we will provide you with a highly competitive quote to cover your boat on its journey to the European Inland Waterways.

Many people, when searching for Collidge and Partners on the web, mis-spell our name and try things such as 'College and Partners or Colledge and Partners'. Just in case you are one of those people, we are glad you have been able to find us here.


Collidge & Partners is Authorised and Regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) - 25, The North Colonnade, Canary Wharf, London E14 5HS