t : 01843-295925

f : 01843-290063

e : enquiries@collidgeandpartners.co.uk

Collidge And Partners 15-16, Hawley Square,

Margate, Kent, CT9 1PF


Inland Waterways Insurance

Collidge and Partners are Insurance Under-Writing Agents for:-

  • Narrowboat Insurance
  • Canal Boat Insurance
  • Marine Insurance
  • Residential Marine Insurance
  • Marine Pleasurecraft Insurance
  • Dutch Barge Insurance
  • Houseboat Insurance
  • Watercraft Insurance
  • Marina Insurance

We offer cruising range of all UK Inland Non-Tidal Waters & Broads & Fens. Inland Tidal Waters for access to the Inland Waterways Systems including Canals and Rivers.

European Inland Waterways Cruising

  • Cruising range - the inland waterways of France, Belgium and Holland
  • Delivery trips from UK to mainland European Port
  • Sea passage from British Port across the Channel to European Port of entry to the inland waterways system

Collidge and Partners are long established Insurance Under-Writing Agents for the UK Inland Waterways, who pride themselves on providing a customer service that is second to none and clients with value for money.

We have been offering our clients excellent value for over 25 years. Our insurance policies are under-written with some of the world’s leading Insurance companies and offer great protection for you and your vessel. Additionally we offer our clients specific products to cover “Inland Waterway Breakdown Assistance” and “Marine Legal Cover” at realistic rates. Our aim is always to provide a flexible service to help you buy and insure the boat of your choice.

Many people, when searching for Collidge and Partners on the web, mis-spell our name and try things such as 'College and Partners or Colledge and Partners'. Just in case you are one of those people, we are glad you have been able to find us here.

Collidge & Partners is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) - 25 The North Colonnade, Canary Wharf, London, E14 5HS.